Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buddha
    • Mar 2004

Just thankful for Dathorn

I usually have two or three reseller accounts going at once, one here at Dathorn and the others else where. I don't know how long I've been with Dathorn but I started on cPanel03. It's been years. Dathorn is never a problem, those others though. Either the service sucks so bad, I give up and try another or they just self destruct. Poof! They're gone. I wish they all were as good as Dathorn ... but they're not. Most don't even come close.

It's nice knowing Dathorn is there for me, humming along like a well oiled machine.

I'm off now to replace another poof ... wish me luck ... I'll need it.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

That sure was a long time ago, longer than I can even remember clearly.

Thanks for the kind review and as always, thank you for your continued business.

Comment

• DWalley
      • Jul 2004

I would like to second that. I have been here since cpanel13. Not as long as you Buddha. But the service is TOPS.

Thanks,
      Andrew

Comment

• Aze
        • Mar 2004

I'm pretty sure I signed up back in late '03. I have yet to have an issue that I can remember.

Keep it up Andrew!

Comment

• chrisd
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Buddha
          I don't know how long I've been with Dathorn but I started on cPanel03. It's been years.
          Ha! Newbies!

cpanel02 -- Jan 2003 (followed by the cpanel07 adventure in March).

Comment

• james
            • Mar 2004

I'm from cpanel07.

Has been a long an (almost) painless ride. Well done Andrew and the team!

Comment

• stoneheart
              • Mar 2005

I was just migrated from cpanel14 to cpanel59. I can't believe how smoothly the move went. These server migrations are usually huge disasters, and I am very pleased with the continued high level of service. Dathorn understands the formula: we want stable servers and Dathorn have that all right.

Comment

Working...