Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JMCP
    • Mar 2004

4images

Is anyone currently using 4images? I'd like to switch my photo gallery to this, but am struggling with it. I've searched for documentation/help, but cannot find much in English. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get more info?

Thanks!!
  • Valr
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by JMCP
    Is anyone currently using 4images? I'd like to switch my photo gallery to this, but am struggling with it. I've searched for documentation/help, but cannot find much in English. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get more info?

Thanks!!
    Hello!

I am currently using 4images. Ask some of your questions here, and I will be sure to answer them. If you would like to contact me quicker or more direct, I am usually on AIM with the alias Atr0phied.

Untill then..

Comment

• JMCP
      • Mar 2004

Thanks for your help! Here are my questions:

1. Is there a way to FTP a group of photos rather than uploading them one by one?

2. Can you disable users from joining? I don't want anyone to sign up, I just want the gallery to show photos.

3. Can the style of the gallery be changed? Right now it is yellow/dark blue.

Comment

• Valr
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by JMCP
        Thanks for your help! Here are my questions:

1. Is there a way to FTP a group of photos rather than uploading them one by one?

2. Can you disable users from joining? I don't want anyone to sign up, I just want the gallery to show photos.

3. Can the style of the gallery be changed? Right now it is yellow/dark blue.
        1. What I do is make the category, go into FTP--data/media/(category number) and upload the files there. It's faster than uploading it one by one, but can be a bit tedious going through category by category.

2. That, I'm not too positive there is a setting for that. What I recommend you to do, if you want to do it the easy way, is to remove registration links and the register.php file.

3. Yes, it most definitely can. Although, if you don't know what you're doing, it can be a bit difficult. 4images is seemingly hard to skin, but if you need any help with skinning, I'm willing and able to assist.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

Comment

Working...