X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • halyfax
    • Mar 2004

simple shopping cart with no payments

I am hoping someone can help me.
    I am looking for a simple, simple shopping cart.

Basically I have a bunch of products, I want the visitor to be able to browse through the products and add to a shopping cart. On checkout I just need the products to be listed and allow them to fillout a form with some basic personal info. No payment info required.

Can someone direct me to a script that will do this bare bones cart?
    It would be great if I could just add a bit of code to each product rather than build a new store. (intergrate into site already built) Right now the user has to go through a long form and select the items, I would rather they just add to cart as they are browsing)
  • HOSTropic
    • Mar 2004

Possible Solution

You may want to look at something called phpcart listed on hotscripts at http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/13392.html.
    It's not open source but it's under $20, I think and may do what you want. Sounds like it just lets you put "add to cart" buttons on your own pages. I haven't used it so I can't provide a reference. I just ran across it recently when I was doing some cart research.
    Ron

Comment

• anguz
      • Mar 2004

Would PayPal be an option? Cause they offer a free shopping cart you can integrate to your website, but from what you say, you have a merchant account, so it'd have to be something else, right?

Comment

• halyfax
        • Mar 2004

Thanks HOSTropic, that may be a option, I would love to hear if anyone else has ideas/scripts that are free. I would love to find a free option as this is not a money making thing.

Comment

Working...