Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • halyfax
    • Mar 2004

ssl web form

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a script that will do the following:

A user submits a web form that includes credit card info. This info is sent to the server encrypted (using ssl?) I then have to be able to get this encrypted info (as email or login and retrieve it online??) Either way it all has to be secure and protected.

The final step is processing the credit card manually so no payment processors are needed. I just need to get teh credit card number in my hands in a secure method

Any suggestions?
  • baumer1122
    • Apr 2004

gpg email

This is old, but should get you started.

Comment

• halyfax
      • Mar 2004

I have read some methods of storing the card # in a database then deleteing the information once it is retrieved.

IT has to be pretty user friendly.

ie: the store owner receives an email saying someone has made a purchase and gives all the form information except the card info. Then provides a link to login and retrieve the credit card info.

Comment

• Stu Wilson
        • Jun 2004

Hey Peter

heres a fuller repsonse to your question and the name of the script that i was talking aboot over mail.

PGP mail - you will need to create a public and private key for your site (do a search for PGP Key creators), and as long as this script runs under your https, then i cannot imagine anyone geting hold of any secure data.

Comment

Working...