Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdjl
    • Mar 2004

Bandwidth usage image not showing

I'm not sure if this is just a problem with my web browser, hence why i'm posting a thread here before a support ticket.

For quite a while i've noticed that the bandwidth usage pie charts which can be seen in WHM and under cPanel no longer show.
    In firefox on my mac i get an image not found icon and when trying the URL directly for the image i get a blank page. This is also true for IE on my PC.

Anyone else experiencing this?

David
    -----
    Do you fear the obsolescence of the metanarrative apparatus of legitimation?
  • Buddha
    • Mar 2004

Confirmed on cp33 in cpanel Bandwidth.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• sdjl
      • Mar 2004

Ok, not just me then
      I'll raise a ticket as we're on different servers too.

David
      -----

Comment

• sdjl
        • Mar 2004

Apparently this will be fixed when cPanel is upgraded.
        However, there's no need to upgrade cPanel as everything works correctly.

David
        -----

Comment

• bromide
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sdjl
          Apparently this will be fixed when cPanel is upgraded.
          However, there's no need to upgrade cPanel as everything works correctly.

David
          it doesnt sound like everything works correctly if you needed to start this thread...

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bromide
            it doesnt sound like everything works correctly if you needed to start this thread...
            That graph is far from considered a vital part of cPanel. Often times updating cPanel causes problems with much more serious aspects of cPanel or e-mail. Which is why we only upgrade when it is necessary to fix security issues or add new (quality) features.

Comment

• sdjl
              • Mar 2004

Totally understandable

David
              -----

Comment

• Yaroslav
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
                That graph is far from considered a vital part of cPanel. Often times updating cPanel causes problems with much more serious aspects of cPanel or e-mail. Which is why we only upgrade when it is necessary to fix security issues or add new (quality) features.
                I totally agree that we shouldn't run for upgrades. However, this problem persists through numerous last upgrades on cPanel on this server (I'm on cPanel33), and the same cPanel release works OK with the piecharts on my other (non-Dathorn) server. Maybe it's not the cPanel release issue, but some minor local installation bug? Of course it's no way urgent, but I'd also appreciate if some of your techies could take a look at this when tima allows.

Comment

• AndrewT
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2004

It has already been looked into long ago, we know what the problem is and it will be fixed during the next upgrade, whenever that may be.

Comment

Working...