Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 6/7/05 - Double Bandwidth & Disk Special Discussion

... existing clients have to pay $10, others who didn't pay earlier get it for $5, new people get it for free ....

As longtime University of Texas football coach Darryl Royal said, "Dance with the one who brung ya."

I feel danced with! If paying $5 twice buys a little simplicity for Andrew, which allows him to service us better , then I'm all for it. If it was $50 + $50, I might not be so happy, but its only 5 bucks + 5 bucks.

I had a previous web provider who did not bother to tell you about increasing allotments on their plans. You had to ask, and then you had to actually move to a different account.

double disk space means double backup fees?

and when does this expire btw?

edit: argh i guess i'm too late to sign up now and still get the benefits
    <!-- // Blah! // -->

I want to pay double $5, and get 4 times disk space !!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by powvex
    I want to pay double $5, and get 4 times disk space !!!
    lol

*hands powvex a 30 gig hd, and says here's your space* Now to get to it just type 127.0.0.1......fastest host you've ever had!

=p
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

lol

I did it Chris, but when I type 127.0.0.1 in my browser, it will tell:

Error 2006, The page that you've requested is not in this server, please try another server!!

Quote Originally Posted by inztinkt
    double disk space means double backup fees?

and when does this expire btw?

edit: argh i guess i'm too late to sign up now and still get the benefits
    No you aren't. The offer is valid for another 17 hours or so.

I signed up and paid for this a few weeks back but I don't recall getting my disk space doubled. Just only recall getting double the bandwith. Can someone look into this?

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldM
    I signed up and paid for this a few weeks back but I don't recall getting my disk space doubled. Just only recall getting double the bandwith. Can someone look into this?
    Read the thread. The offer was only good for data transfer previously, not diskspace. If you want the extra diskspace, then you need to take this offer too.

I read the thread so no need to be a smartass. My question was the fact that this new offer was never sent to me until yesterday when I got an email from Andrew to say the offer was expiring. If I 'd of known this offer was new I'd of done it. Just sucks that I did the old offer and now this new one comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldM
    I read the thread so no need to be a smartass. My question was the fact that this new offer was never sent to me until yesterday when I got an email from Andrew to say the offer was expiring. If I 'd of known this offer was new I'd of done it. Just sucks that I did the old offer and now this new one comes out.
    You should subscribe to the "Announcements" forum; you won't get many emails, as Andrew doesn't over-do the announcements. And the emails you get advising you there's a new announcement also include the topic of the announcement (so you can ignore the ones like "Planned maintenance for Cpanel15" if you are not on cpanel15!) But you will get plenty of warning for these types of things.

To subscribe to a forum, log onto that forum and use the "Forum Tools" menu (shown in the pic below).

Thread Information