Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charlinco
    • Apr 2004

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks!

I'm doing it anyway, I just wanted to be sure I had it straight so as to avoid confusion in the future.

Comment

• attila
      • Mar 2005

very nice thank you!!!

Did you every thought of offering a free billing manager like Clientexec, it as become a very popular think to do these days.

Thanks
      Last edited by attila; 06-08-2005, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• stealthx32
        • Nov 2004

Thanks Andrew and everyone @ Dathorn! Your service is honestly unmatched anywhere. Let us know when you start dedicated hosting too! I'd be on it like a fat kid on cake.

Comment

• cwt
          • Jun 2005

Do we have any special for the backup service since we are double our web space?

If we going to double our disk space, do we have to doube our backup service too? Can we wait until our data reach over 2G?

Thanks!

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cwt
            Do we have any special for the backup service since we are double our web space?

If we going to double our disk space, do we have to doube our backup service too? Can we wait until our data reach over 2G?

Thanks!
            No specials are currently being offered in regards to the backup system. If you do choose to double your disk space your backup service will have to be increased as well.

Comment

• cyberax
              • Mar 2004

Thanks to Andrew and his team for treating us like this

Just for interest sake, will the billing go off now or with our next billing run?

Comment

• AndrewT
                Administrator
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cyberax
                Thanks to Andrew and his team for treating us like this

Just for interest sake, will the billing go off now or with our next billing run?
                The fee will be billed immediatley.

Comment

• rod
                  • Mar 2004

the people that applied to the "double your bandwidth" promotion months ago, will now have doble disk space and double bandwidth?

Comment

• AndrewT
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by rod
                    the people that applied to the "double your bandwidth" promotion months ago, will now have doble disk space and double bandwidth?
                    Their bandwidth will remain doubled (not double again) and they will have double disk as well.

Comment

• rod
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
                      Their bandwidth will remain doubled (not double again) and they will have double disk as well.
                      We paid 5 dollars for double bandwidth
                      but now, some people for that same 5 dollars will get double bandwidth and double disk...

Seems that spending that 5 dollars wasnt the wisest thing to do looking this new offer...

Comment

• loyalrogue
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rod
                        Seems that spending that 5 dollars wasnt the wisest thing to do looking this new offer...
                        At the time that we spent that $5 it was the wisest $5 any of us had ever spent.

Now you're complaining because Andrew is being generous enough to do a few of us another big favor that he never had to offer in the first place?!?
                        He's giving us a lifetime upgrade and not asking to make any profit off it, just a couple of bucks to pay for the time it takes his techs to make the changes to our accounts.

I would've been more than happy to pay $50 extra on each of my accounts just for a lifetime upgrade to either the BW or DS and instead I only cost me $10 an account to get both for life.
                        Heck, I even started another new account just so it would be grandfathered in with the specials.

Thank you, Andrew & Dathorn!

Comment

• rod
                          • Mar 2004

Im complaining because I have to pay 10 dollars for the complete upgrade and some people obtain the same with 5

Comment

• ChrisTech
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by rod
                            Im complaining because I have to pay 10 dollars for the complete upgrade and some people obtain the same with 5
                            Just think of it as $5 to double your disk space. If you look at the plans, it would normally cost $13.50 PER MONTH to get what you are getting for a mere $5 now (one time fee). Look at the positive, not the negative.

Life isn't fair. Sometimes you won't get what some others get. But for the price, it's well worth it. I did the double the bw plan on both my reseller accounts, and I did the new special as well. So I paid $20 overall, when I guess I could of waited and only paid $10. I don't feel cheated. I purchased an upgrade, then later a better one came out, so I got that one as well.
                            Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

• justme
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by rod
                              Those of us who took advantage of the earlier special opportunity have had double bandwidth for a couple months now. Definitely worth the $5. I can't find any way to complain about Andrew's fantastic service and generous offer. It would be cheap at twice the price. Oh well . . .

justme

Comment

• thewave
                                • Feb 2005

Whats the current time frame from ticket submission to upgrade.

Comment

Working...