Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -Oz-
    • Mar 2004

Gone for 29 Days...

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be gone for 29 days starting June 22nd.

I am going to officer basic training (field training) for the United States Air Force from June 22-July 21. Figured I'll tell you all so that you can know when I won't be on the forums. Also maybe you can wish me luck
    Dan Blomberg
  • openbox
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by -Oz-
    Just wanted to let everyone know I will be gone for 29 days starting June 22nd.

I am going to officer basic training (field training) for the United States Air Force from June 22-July 21. Figured I'll tell you all so that you can know when I won't be on the forums. Also maybe you can wish me luck
    Good luck. Where are you going? Lackland? I don't even know where they have field training anymore. I'm assuming you're ROTC...Jr or Sr year?

Comment

• -Oz-
      • Mar 2004

yeah, ROTC jr. year.

No, lackland is no longer for ROTC. I'm going to Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. Some of my buddies are at Maxwell (Alabama) and Tyndall (Florida)
      Dan Blomberg

Comment

• openbox
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by -Oz-
        yeah, ROTC jr. year.

No, lackland is no longer for ROTC. I'm going to Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. Some of my buddies are at Maxwell (Alabama) and Tyndall (Florida)
        I had a buddy that did field training at Ellsworth. He didn't like it very much...then again, he's a "southern boy". I had a friend that was stationed up there for three years working on B-1s. He didn't mind it too much.

Ahh, Maxwell...I did OTS there about 8 years ago. I'm not a big fan of Alabama. As far as Florida, I'm heading there next week for at least two years....Hurlburt...we'll see how is goes in the middle of hurricane season.

Comment

• Jonathan
          • Mar 2004

Good luck dude Hope you get it all done in good order
          "How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
          - C

Comment

• Buddha
            • Mar 2004

Good luck!
            "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• -Oz-
              • Mar 2004

Allright, I survived and have returned.

I got superior performer (second place) in my flight so that was awesome. Glad its over, sucked while I was there...
              Dan Blomberg

Comment

• Buddha
                • Mar 2004

Welcome back!
                "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• Jonathan
                  • Mar 2004

Welcome back, Oz/Dan
                  "How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
                  - C

Comment

Working...