Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdjl
    • Mar 2004

EasyDNS Issues

I'm not sure if this is just the people in the UK, but most of my websites are not functioning due to an EasyDNS problem.

I can access the direct server URL fine, but all of my domains are non-functional as my nameserver IP's are managed by EasyDNS.
    This is my primary domain: http://www.sdjl.co.uk, all nameservers run off that (ns1.sdjl.co.uk & ns2.sdjl.co.uk)

Is anyone else experiencing problems with EasyDNS? Any clue as to what may be going on?

David
    -----
    Do you fear the obsolescence of the metanarrative apparatus of legitimation?
  • Buddha
    • Mar 2004

Got so interested in your site dynamics, extremely cool use of sub-domains, I almost forgot about coming back here. Seems to be working fine. I thought it was a little slow loading but that seem to be all those pictures on the main blog.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• sdjl
      • Mar 2004

Yeah, all seems to be working fine now. Maybe it was a glitch in the UK here or something did go wrong at easydns.

Thank you It took me about 4 months to get the code working in the way i wanted it to. All of the subdomains are dynamic, so when a user registers, they automatically have a subdomain. It's a pretty funky system, however Awstats thinks that they're all seperate sites linking to my main site so the statistics are a little interesting to view!
      I've been working on a new part to the site that lets you email photos in to go on your blog. I'm at the stage of testing it will my cell phone to see if photos from there work

David

Edit:
      EasyDNS were under a DOS attack: http://www.easydns.com/status.php3
      -----
      Do you fear the obsolescence of the metanarrative apparatus of legitimation?

Comment

Working...