Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buddha
    • Mar 2004

Getting back to the suggestions ...

Any chance of developing a way to resell WHM accounts?
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

That's really just a limitation of cPanel/WHM. Either you would need a VPS or dedicated server with root access.

However, it may be possible with some sort of custom solution integrated into our CCP. I'll have to think about it a bit more and see if it would even be feasible but this would definetly be a great idea if it can work.

Comment

• AndrewT
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

Buddha, I've gotten a chance to look into your suggestion a bit further, it does look like it is possible, although it will take an extensive backend to manage it all. I will work on this further once the new backup system and upgrade process is up and running.

Comment

• ergo
          • Feb 2006

what i expect my host to be ? friendly , but not in a way being very polite to me, but friendy in resolving problems an account may case , like resource usage or hacking attempts, i would rather look for assistance ith finding out what exactly causes problems than a demand to move on somwhere else. and of course looking for stable server :] and an assist with account moving :] which was great :]

http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinlulek - my linkedIn profile - please check out
          Freelance professional webdeveloper for hire - XHTML, CSS2, PHP 5 , SOON PYTHON, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Ajax & Javascript [ using yahooUI and dojotoolkit for ajax work ], database performance optimisation, security audits. - contact me , get work done the way it should be.

Comment

Working...