Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • faq_seogp
    • Jan 2006

am totally noobs in DNS and webhost pls help me

hi am totally noobs in DNS and WEBHOSTING or shall i say it is my firsttime to configure a DNS into a WEBHOST. My domain names are in godaddy.com there are 2 domains and my web host is in dathorn , i acquire the basic plan. and i dont know how to configure my domain name into the webhost pls.. help me... tnx guyz
  • sdjl
    • Mar 2004

Try a little search of the forum.
    There's this nice FAQ that's been here for a while...

To Create Custom Nameservers: This will show you how to create custom Nameservers in GoDaddy. After you login click Manage Domains. Click on one of the domain names listed, in the image we click on oztheory.com It will load a new pane on the right side of the screen. Click the plus on the lowest option in that

David
    -----
    Do you fear the obsolescence of the metanarrative apparatus of legitimation?

Comment

• -Oz-
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sdjl
      There's this nice FAQ that's been here for a while...
      Damn right thats a good FAQ
      Dan Blomberg

Comment

• sdjl
        • Mar 2004

lol
        -----

Comment

• faq_seogp
          • Jan 2006

how about if i have a second domain and so forth.. tnx.

Comment

• sdjl
            • Mar 2004

You need to use the above tutorial to setup your name servers to "point" to the IP addresses that were mentioned in your welcome email.
            Once you have done that, you then use the nameservers that you had created for every domain that you want to host.

It may be worth your while having a look around at some DNS tutorials and other such information as if you don't know what you're doing, you could break things.

David
            -----

Comment

Working...