X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonfen
    • Feb 2006

Thanks

Halleluja!

Thanks Andrew for adding RoundCube, I've been looking forward to using an Ajax-based webmail client like this!!

Comment

• ZYV
      • Sep 2005

It's really impressive and I am very pleased that we've now got RoundCube on Dathorn. I even thought of installing it manually some monthes ago.

The only catch it that it seems that cPanel's SpamAssassin's SPAM folder is only accessible from IMP, but not RoundCube, so the only way I can empty it from time to time is by logging into the IMP

Comment

• AndrewT
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

Submit a ticket and I'd like to take a look at this. Please provide us with the e-mail address and password.

Comment

• felipe808
          • Mar 2004

it rocks...

This RoundCube client is really nice. Very clean and fast. Any way to import MS Outlook addresses? How about plugging a calendar on it? How about setting up Zimbra OS?

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

ZYV, if you go to "Presonal Settings" and then go to "Folders" you should bew able to subscribe to the spam folder. If not, please submit a ticket and I can look into it.

felipe808, as far as I know, those options are not currently available. RoundCube is still in Beta stages and as a result is very simplistic right now.

Comment

• AndrewT
              Administrator
              • Mar 2004

See: http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/roadmap

The option to import/export the address book is part of their development roadmap.

Comment

• Andy
                • Mar 2004

Hey Andrew

Since RoundCube is not part of cPanel package, won't it get removed with the next cPanel update, and also loose any contacts we have stored?
                Andy

Comment

• AndrewT
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2004

Quite simply - No.

Comment

• Tegeril
                    • Feb 2006

Since running RoundCube for the first time, it seems to have spawned its own set of mail folders (?). When I view in Squirrel Mail I see the standard Inbox, Inbox.Drafts, Inbox.Sent, etc, and now I see Inbox, Sent, Junk, Trash, and the same in RoundCube - it shows the Squirrel Mail folders below Inbox/Sent/Junk/Trash that it seems to have made. Is there a way to merge these or will SquirrelMail not like the alternative naming scheme and visa versa.

If so, just tossing the folders and touching new ones would work?

Edit: They share the Inbox because its naming scheme is the same between the two, but the other folders are what I care about, I guess. Not so much of a big deal that I noticed that Inbox is the same.
                    Last edited by Tegeril; 02-13-2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• AndrewT
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2004

I don't believe you're going to be able to combine them and have both Squirrelmail and RoundCube use the same folders in all cases since the two webmail applications are using different naming conventions.

If you plan on just using one or the other then you can merge them but depending on which server you are on this may be easy or difficult.

Comment

• Tegeril
                        • Feb 2006

Alrighty, thanks.

Comment

• ZYV
                          • Sep 2005

Thanks, Andrew, for the fix! Everything now works like a charm. Getting rid of the spam messages just got easier + nifty simple interface I was missing since Neomail was gone.

I think I will set SpamAsassin to delete them in future though, because it works that well.

P.S. But what for is the Junk folder then?

Comment

• Tegeril
                            • Feb 2006

I'm actually seeing a very strange bug with RoundCube right now. When I open a message (everything looks fine from the folder index), the message view shows a different subject (another email somewhere in my inbox) and a yet separate again original sender. SquirrelMail reads the messages properly and assigns the right subjects and senders to each message.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• AndrewT
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2004

Submit a ticket along with the e-mail address and password. Let us know which e-mail this is for as well.

Comment

• paulsaz
                                • Mar 2004

Does anyone know how to get the preview pane working in roundcube?

Comment

Working...