Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xeon
    • Feb 2006

DreamWeaver design view doesn't show php-nuke site

I've setup a complete webserver on my Windows box so that I can begin creating PHP-nuke sites, but I'm having a problem in that DreamWeaver does't show the view of the page or site when in design mode. This occurs despite the fact that if I select 'preview in browser' and it shows up fine. In other words, the phpnuke, mysql, apache and php are all setup correctly and I'm able to go to the site just fine manually and via dreamweavers preview option but it never shows up in the dreamweaver preview area.

Can someone tell me why this is occurring or tell me how I can fix the issue so that a phpnuke site is viewable via the design view?? I'm at a loss and figured there has to be some of you who use dreamweaver and also produce php-nuke stuff, if not, please forgive the post.

Any and all help would be appreciated!
  • rod
    • Mar 2004

sorry, I do my php-nuke stuff in notepad

Comment

• -Oz-
      • Mar 2004

xeon, it wont ever show teh template because of all the includes, thats life. Its not just one page.
      Dan Blomberg

Comment

• Klaassh
        • Mar 2004

Try this website. It took a lot of stuffin around to get IPB to load up properly but it did (must of had a lot of time on my hands). I don't know about php-nuke but IPB kept a lot of skin/html data in the mysql database, without the DB loaded it would never load right for editing.

Something to try anyway (old website DW4 I think, might take a little more work to get working than listed there)
        A good friend will bail you out of jail
        But your best friend will be sitting next to you,
        saying "That was awesome!"

Comment

• Xeon
          • Feb 2006

Fantastic, I'll give this site a try. It may give me a clue on how I can get it to show for phpnuke. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...