Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KyleC
    • Mar 2004

Dathorn is Excellent

I have been with dathorn for 3+ years now.

The best:
    1. uptime (99.891% lifetime of server)
    2. rock solid server setup
    3. fast e-mail servers
    3. no compromise attitude

You cant go wrong here unless you are new to webhosting or need allot of handholding, then dathorn might not be for you.
    -Kyle

• Grunfeld
    • Mar 2004

Gotta agree with you Kyle C I will be here three years in June/06 and I have loved every minute of it and support is extreme.....!!!!
    Cheers,

Gary
    (This space for rent)

Comment

• ChrisTech
      • Mar 2004

Gotta agree with both of you. Been here 3 years at end of this past March for one account, and another will be up for my 3 year anniversary mid august. Can't beat that. Found the best, and never looked for anything else.
      Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

• Buddha
        • Mar 2004

If your all have your three year anniversary then ain't I due for one too? I can't remember how long I've been here. It's been a longtime. Gas was a little over a dollar a gallon and newspaper was a quarter way back then. I must be getting old ... I can't even remember my last trouble ticket!

Happy Anniversary!
        "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• ChrisTech
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Buddha
          If your all have your three year anniversary then ain't I due for one too? I can't remember how long I've been here. It's been a longtime. Gas was a little over a dollar a gallon and newspaper was a quarter way back then. I must be getting old ... I can't even remember my last trouble ticket!

Happy Anniversary!
          You know you have a good host when you have to go back to your "Dathorn folder" in your email to retrieve your user id and your password just so you can log into the ticket area. And usually by then, whatever was causing the brief problem is already taken care of and the need for a ticket is gone.

That and if there is a problem with one of my sites not loading or such, general rule of thumb says wait 15 minutes and Andrew will have it fixed.

I Dathorn.

Comment

• KyleC
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Buddha
            If your all have your three year anniversary then ain't I due for one too?
            haha, everyone in this thread is an old timer with dathorn...

these darn kids these days, with their double digit server numbers, arrrr.... I remember when we had a single digit cpanel numbers for the servers... haha
            -Kyle

Comment

• loyalrogue
              • Apr 2004

Wow, what a strange coincidence... it's also my 3 year anniversary almost to the day...

I had to go lookup my "feedback on Dathorn" post at webhostingtalk.com to check the date.

Originally posted by loyalrogue
              on 08-15-2003 at webhostingtalk

3rd Month Feedback

First off I want to thank everyone here for their all their advice.
              I'm glad I found you guys.

Now I am in my third month of my reseller account with Dathorn.com and I am pleased to say that this host has lived up to all the hype.
              I ordered my account at 1:00am and they had my account created and ready to use at 1:06am.
              Their basic plan starts at over $13 for 2gb/30gb, so it is a little more than I wanted to spend originally, but I am definitely getting my money's worth.
              Even though the owner told me up front that he doesn't personally support total newbies, he does have a large community forum of techs & loyal followers who have walked me thru every step of the way.
              I have yet to submit a trouble ticket. (That's got to be worth something.)

At this point I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to host multiple domains and can afford $13.50 a month.
              Definitely two thumbs up.
              I'm very happy to say that 3 years later I've gone from just being a satisfied customer with one reseller account to being a bonafide Dathorn fanboy with 3 reseller accounts.
              Dathorn Uber-rocks!

Comment

• Andy
                • Mar 2004

Count me in the 3 year club.

3yrs back in March, and I'm loving it. Enjoying my ride on CP08

Go Oilers!!!
                Andy

Comment

• ChrisTech
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Andy
                  Count me in the 3 year club.

3yrs back in March, and I'm loving it. Enjoying my ride on CP08

Go Oilers!!!
                  Hooray, another CP08'er!

CP08 Stats
                  Since: 2003-03-28
                  Outages: 143
                  Uptime: 99.831% <-----

Can't beat that!

Comment

• Elite
                    • Apr 2004

Guess I've been here for about the same amount of time (doesn't time fly...). I remember trawling WHT and seeing a lot of good comments about dathorn, signed up and never looked back!

Comment

Working...