Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warwick
    • Jun 2006

Problems? These ain't problems!!

I read through some of the gripes in this forum and think to myself, "Self, these people don't know what problems are." I left my former host due to pitiful support. Sure, they had a forum similiar to this one but the staff hardly ever posted anything and when they did it was evasive with alot of finger pointing.

In early June one of my key services failed. Five emails a week over the next 3 weeks and nothing was resolved...never even heard from them. At least these guys let you know what's going on. I don't need someone to hold my hand when it comes to hosting. All that Dathorn is responsible for, in my opinion, is care and feeding of servers and basic services. From what I have been able to ascertain in my brief time with Dathorn, they do a remarkable job of communicating with their subscribers and bust chops as necessary. I can't ask for more than that.

I haven't moved my most critical services just yet due to scheduling problems with ongoing projects. I simply can't risk the downtime which would result from the DNS propogation. By the first week of September I will be completely away from my old host and 100% with Dathorn and quite thankful.

Good job folks.
Working...