X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loyalrogue
    • Apr 2004

Need a secure PHP email form script

Hi all,

I've been using FrontPage forms up till now but they seem to be buggy with the new cPanel/WHM upgrades.
    Can anyone recommend a good, secure PHP email form script that I could use instead?

Thanks in advance.
  • ZmiyGorinich
    • Jan 2006

Look at http://easyformit.com or http://phpforms.net
    I think this is what you need

Comment

• samsam
      • Mar 2004

Take your pick from the ones below:

Hot Scripts is the net's largest PHP, CGI, Perl, JavaScript and ASP script collection and resource web portal. We are an Internet directory that compiles and distributes Web programming-related resources, geared toward webmasters, developers and programmers looking for enhancing their Web sites and intranets with dynamic development tools.

Or have a look at the pretty reasonable phpFormGenerator script that Fantastico can install for you from within your cPanel.

Comment

• Grunfeld
        • Mar 2004

It really seems that most scripts seem to be prone to "trouble" some days it jsut seems like it's more trouble than it's worth ...LOL LOL
        Cheers,

Gary
        (This space for rent)

Comment

• Klaassh
          • Mar 2004

I would like to hear Andrew's recommendation's if he has any. Or at least the main one's to avoid
          A good friend will bail you out of jail
          But your best friend will be sitting next to you,
          saying "That was awesome!"

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

I really cannot offer any opinions one way or another as I've not used any of these scripts. However, most of the problem scripts are those created by users themselves just using the most basic mail() function without any input checking at all.

Comment

Working...