Need help with FAQ module- willing to pay!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fcm
    • Oct 2005

Need help with FAQ module- willing to pay!

I am no good at php. I'm good at lots of other stuff, but I bet someone else out there can figure out this FAQ thing I have spent the last few hours struggling with. I don't have any more time or patience. I have tried to install FAQMasterFlex and now OneAdminPro, but can't get either to work. Really, the FAQMasterFlex is fine for what I need, and it's free. The cPanel install doesn't work. If someone has a paypal account and is willing to help me, I will pay for your time. Any takers? PM me and we can arrange something.

Thanks!
  • Frank Hagan
    • Mar 2004

Its usually easier and almost always better to install the latest release of the package on your own rather than going through Cpanel or Fantastico's install routine.

Are you looking for someone to just install it, or do you want it customized? Usually the authors will do installation for a pretty reasonable fee. Customization can take a lot longer and get expensive quick.

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

If you could describe the problem(s) that you're having, chances are that we can assist you in some way.

Comment

• fcm
        • Oct 2005

I am getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/wolken/public_html/FAQ/admin_authorize.php on line 1

when I try to login to the admin side. Another dathorn user walked me thru the install, but neither of us is sure why this error keeps coming up. I checked the file and can't see any glaring error, especially since line 1 is the first- there is nothing above it.

Comment

• AndrewT
          Administrator
          • Mar 2004

What server is this on?

Comment

• fcm
            • Oct 2005

Comment

• AndrewT
              Administrator
              • Mar 2004

Please submit a trouble ticket with the necessary information to duplicate the error. When I attempted to load that script it reported database login problems.

Comment

Working...