Thread: suspended for resources, but rightfully so

Default suspended for resources, but rightfully so

One of my sites was recently suspended for using too many resources. Andrew was right in doing this. We got swamped and I think my code is/was relatively crappy.

Thats not the best part. The best part is that andrew has been sticking with me trying to transfer this file to the new VPS I've purchased.

That type of service is hard to beat, trying to help me when I'm leaving. I think I'll be keeping all but that site with dathorn just because the service and reliability are hard to beat.
    Dan Blomberg

OZ, you obviously have a special treatment, my site was disabled for the same reason and I didnt receive any help.

The problem would be resolved by adding a cache-script, but no one help me, and the script I was using is included on the cpanel.

Sorry to here about your trouble Oz but nice to see someone take responsibility for their own actions.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Default account suspended

Really? My account was suspended some two days ago. I have emailed twice with no response. Basically I'm locked out of my own account and not allowed to fix my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by manunderstress View Post
    Really? My account was suspended some two days ago. I have emailed twice with no response. Basically I'm locked out of my own account and not allowed to fix my problem.
    We've not receive any such e-mail. You only submitted a ticket just this morning (AFTER posting this response to our forums) which has been responded to and the domain has been unsuspended for you to address the problem.

I found your e-mails - they got caught in our spam trap for some reason. This is exactly why all of our support is handled via our ticket system. In the future, just go ahead and submit a ticket the first time around and you'll get a response right away.

Ummmmm HELLO...ok after the first time and no response in like an hour or so I would be suspect of the e-mail I sent. If you read these forums at all you will know Dathorn service response is top notch.....

Quote Originally Posted by manunderstress View Post
    Cheers,

Gary
    (This space for rent)

Thread Information