I joined Dathorn Mar 28, 2003. I have transfered to another host who offers fully-managed VPS and dedicated services. I will not bore you with the details of the few issues I have had with Dathorn. I will not humour you with the many problems I have had with other hosts.

I have used (and continue to use) other shared hosts. Two have really stood out - one of them is Andrew. To me, Dathorn is a first class business because of the dedication and care that Andrew has for his company. His business approach mirror's mine - the customer is not always right, thus it is alright to tell them to "no" if need be. However, never forget the importance of the customer to your business. Do your absolute best job you can. Talk to your customers - be up front. Let them know what is happening. Be sincere - no BS, just the truth. Customers whom do do appreciate this type of trust relationship probably do not deserve to be your client.

This is Andrew, and for that, I sincerely thank him for the phenomenal service over the years. I do hope he gets to offering VPS and/or dedicated. I have been spoiled with his price/performance levels. Awesome job Andrew!

Cheers
Kirby