X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aze
    • Mar 2004

New Business Card Design

For a client

Last edited by Aze; 03-10-2007, 05:12 AM.
  • Grunfeld
    • Mar 2004

nice design one question what qualifies this person as an "expert" ?? A term that today is used more than pass the butter ...???
    Cheers,

Gary
    (This space for rent)

Comment

• Buddha
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Grunfeld
      nice design one question what qualifies this person as an "expert" ?? A term that today is used more than pass the butter ...???
      "Expert Breeder" now that's a conversation starter. I like the design, very nice.
      "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

• Frank Hagan
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Grunfeld
        Not sure about FL, but in California, breeders of "exotic" pets have to be registered with the state and their facilities inspected. So they do become experts in what is required (by the state anyway) for animal health and human health protection. In FL I understand these things grow all by themselves in the wild, so it may not be as big an issue!

I do like the card design. If you like reptiles, that's an eye-catching card!

Comment

• Aze
          • Mar 2004

Thanks for the feedback guys. I do design (obviously) as well as print. If you, or anyone you know, needs something (website, business card, flyer, t-shirts, etc.) just let me know.

e-mail: aze@95ent.com
          a.i.m: siqazfuq
          site: www.95ent.com

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

Aze, I did send you an e-mail yesterday and after I got your AIM message this morning I also sent you a PM here. Just FYI since it didn't appear that you got my e-mail.

Comment

Working...