Thread: New Business Card Design

Default New Business Card Design

For a client

Last edited by Aze; 03-10-2007 at 04:12 AM.

nice design one question what qualifies this person as an "expert" ?? A term that today is used more than pass the butter ...???
    Cheers,

Gary
    (This space for rent)

Quote Originally Posted by Grunfeld View Post
    nice design one question what qualifies this person as an "expert" ?? A term that today is used more than pass the butter ...???
    "Expert Breeder" now that's a conversation starter. I like the design, very nice.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Grunfeld View Post
    Not sure about FL, but in California, breeders of "exotic" pets have to be registered with the state and their facilities inspected. So they do become experts in what is required (by the state anyway) for animal health and human health protection. In FL I understand these things grow all by themselves in the wild, so it may not be as big an issue!

I do like the card design. If you like reptiles, that's an eye-catching card!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I do design (obviously) as well as print. If you, or anyone you know, needs something (website, business card, flyer, t-shirts, etc.) just let me know.

e-mail: aze@95ent.com
    a.i.m: siqazfuq
    site: www.95ent.com

Aze, I did send you an e-mail yesterday and after I got your AIM message this morning I also sent you a PM here. Just FYI since it didn't appear that you got my e-mail.

Thread Information