Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HaroldM
    • Apr 2004

My Dathorn Review

I signed up with Dathorn back on May 10, 2004. I came from another great host but they went out of business. I found Dathorn just by Googling and am so glad I found them. I started off with the Basic plan of 2GB/30gb a month for $13.50. Then came the upgrades to 4gb/60gb a month for $5 for each upgrade. Was so worth the money. I recommend Dathorn to anyone that asks me who I use and will continue to do so. They have been such a great host and continue to provide EXCELLENT support whenever I have a question or problem. Their support staff is by far the best I've dealt with in a long long time. Here to a long lasting relationship with Dathorn! Rock on guys! \m/
    ----
    Harold Martin
    hmartin80@gmail.com
    HEM Designs - http://www.hemdesigns.com
  • cathode
    • Oct 2004

Same situation for me, except that I came from a terrible host... three years or so seems like I've been here forever, upgraded three times. I can't imagine leaving... thanks Dathorn!

Comment

• HaroldM
      • Apr 2004

Wanted to throw an update out there since it's been almost another year since this review. Wow! Four years at the same host seems like an eternity doesn't it? I love it here. Andrew treats me so well and I'll never leave. I've referred three clients of my that I'm doing web design to sign up here and a fourth one will be coming soon as well. They all freak out when they see the space and bandwith offered compared to other hosts that offer 500gb of storage and 5TB of traffic but I just explain to them what Andrew said when I asked him about this. Those numbers are over inflated and you'll never come close to filling those quotas. I've yet to fill my 4GB of space and use all 60GB of my bandwith in four years! Just wanted to update this.
      ----
      Harold Martin
      hmartin80@gmail.com
      HEM Designs - http://www.hemdesigns.com

Comment

• Ranana_brache

My Dathorn Review

Ive been with Dathorn for more than 3 years now, and I have to strongly agree. If I had known that all of their hosting packages came with "Peace of Mind" feature, I probably wouldve signed up even earlier.

Comment

Working...