Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christinejones
    • Oct 2007

Error Msg When Sending Newsletter?

I'm trying to send out a mailing to my subscribers using the same web script I've used for years (Add2It Mailman), and I'm receiving this error message:

Sending mail got an error: 256 ()

ERROR: MMP-MS-SL15

I've changed nothing at all (ie settings) and can't understand what it means. The script's programmer said it's a server/mail error.

Can someone give me a clue as to what's going on?

(p.s. in case it matters, the mailing list is very small, around 600 subscribers.)

Thanks so much!
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

That looks like a script specific error. The developers should be able to give you further information as to the nature of the problem.

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

I just did some searching real quick and based on what I've read (mostly on their forums) you may have the script configured incorrectly to send e-mails (either via sendmail or SMTP). I would go in and double check those settings. There are certainly no problems on any of our servers that would prevent the sending of e-mails under proper circumstances.

Comment

• Buddha
        • Mar 2004

Check your web space isn't maxed out. This has stopped me from sending mail more than once.
        "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha

Comment

Working...