X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djn
    • Mar 2004

Blacklist mistery

Hello all.
    I've just got a mail message returned from Telecom Italia servers with a statement that cpanel59 is blacklisted somewhere. The bozo in charge of that did not think to include anylist reference in the return message and I could't find any listing using some multiple list checkers.

This is what exactly I got back:
    host smtp.tin.it [62.211.72.32]: 550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [75.126.144.68]

Has anybody stumbled upon a blacklist with this IP listed?

djn
  • ThomasW
    • Mar 2004

You should open a trouble ticket for it.
    "The word genius isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein!" ... Joe Theisman

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

I searched around Google and found this:

Virgilio: News nazionali e locali, Login, accesso Mail e PEC, Sport, Oroscopo, Gossip, Community, Finanza, Economia, Video, Mail e Motore di Ricerca.

Granted I don't know Italian, but I did check those 3 blacklists that they have listed and the IP is not listed in any of them. I haven't found any other helpful information.

If you can contact the tin.it e-mail user they would likely have much better luck contacting their support with the message.

Comment

• djn
        • Mar 2004

I'll have to wait till Monday for this, but I don't realistically expect tin.it to be of much help. Half a century as a monopolist does show.

Comment

Working...