subdomain questions (possibly slightly stoopid)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

subdomain questions (possibly slightly stoopid)

I have a couple subdomain questions..quite possibly 'stoopid' ones.

I am going to be taking over another dathorn account here (old work one - lets call it account R). I want to take a domain I currently have on my own dathorn package (lets call account C), and make a subdomain of it (ie billing.mydomain.com) but have it on the account R so I can use it for clientexec/billing for said stuff. What do I need to go about setting that up? Anything special, or?

Actually, that was only one question so far, I'm sure I will come up with another one as I go thru this.
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Create the subdomain as an account under account R and then setup a DNS A record for the subdomain on account C. We can do the second part for you if you wish, just submit a ticket with the necessary information.

Comment

• ChrisTech
      • Mar 2004

Yet another reason why I LOVE Dathorn! Question answered within 3 minutes! I got my A record updated in under 5 minutes of me submitted the trouble ticket. Now I have three accounts here. And I've been here for I think about 4 years now...maybe more. I can barely remember where else I used to host (and there were several).
      Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

Working...