X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

Dathorn totally spoils me!

Yup, they do!

I've been here for almost 5 years now, and nothing but excellant service. Just recently signed up for two different game server hosts, and the waiting for a trouble ticket response and the quality of the response is just appalling. I'm soooo used to putting in a ticket and having it answered within a max of usually 15 minutes, if not 5 minutes most of the time. I put in a ticket at once game server place and I waited over 36 hours, with no actual response or fix for the issue. Went to another place, and its like pulling teeth to get a response.

Thanks Dathorn for spoiling me on trouble tickets. Not to mention providing a service that just cannot be beat!
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!
  • daftcc
    • Feb 2008

I've been with Dathorn for more than 3 years now, and I have to strongly agree. If I had known that all of their hosting packages came with "Peace of Mind" feature, I probably would've signed up even earlier.

Comment

• Grunfeld
      • Mar 2004

Shhhh don't spread it around to much, we like it that many other people don't know about this little hosting place called Dathorn and how sweet it is .....
      Cheers,

Gary
      (This space for rent)

Comment

Working...