Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonathan
    • Mar 2004

Thought I'd drop by...

Share some photos while I'm sitting here banging my head @ PHP errors.
    A few more here (until I can finish working out some errors in my coding...):
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

"How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
    - C
  • Frank Hagan
    • Mar 2004

Welcome back, Jonathan!

If your girlfriends don't know about each other, you shouldn't post their pictures together! Bad things will happen (DAMHIK!)

Comment

• Jonathan
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Frank Hagan
      Welcome back, Jonathan!

If your girlfriends don't know about each other, you shouldn't post their pictures together! Bad things will happen (DAMHIK!)
      The one on the left is my best friend; her & her boyfriend are my two closest
      friends. The one on the right is a friend from work who wants to become a model.

Yep.. been away for awhile, its time to come back Working on a new site too.
      JWSquire.com for my photography stuff. Still trying to get the gallery working, though.

Its been waaaay to long since I've worked with PHP/MySQL...
      - C

Comment

• Frank Hagan
        • Mar 2004

I've just started doing some PHP; working on retrieving Amazon.com info for an associates script (PHP5 has some great XML routines that make it pretty easy).

Its a challenge for me, with my limited time. Just like the old days when I was doing a bit of C++ and QuickBASIC programming for BBS, I'll look up and realize I've spent several hours when I intended to spend twenty minutes. Oh well, sleep is overrated anyway!

Comment

• Jonathan
          • Mar 2004

PHP, once you get going, is so easy. It gets difficult when you move into
          OOP stuff; like classes, etc. Then its a major headache (at least for me it was).
          But still in the end it all makes life so much easier
          - C

Comment

Working...