Ok Getting tired here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonathan
    • Mar 2004

I love kayaking! Down in the 'Keys when I was a kid, we had a family friend who was sick
    with cancer; she took up kayaking as a form of exercise to keep her strength up and
    whenever Mom went over to her place, me, my sister, and one of my brothers always went.

Me and my brother typically took turns going out kayaking with her (sister was too young).
    I miss it and I miss her as well. Such a nice person, cancer really does suck

BB - I haven't had the $$ to invest in a ND or grad filter yet.
    The only problem I'd have is all the boats rock our 15' bad enough already.
    I'd hate to even think of what it'd be like with a kayak.
    PS ~ Sunset photo was fine digital; but resolution wasn't quiet up to a 11x14 print.
    "How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
    - C

Comment

• ThomasW
      • Mar 2004

My dad had Koi in his pond for many years. Back from 94-99 I used to lease fish tanks to doctors and nursing homes so I got everything (fish and equipment) wholesale.

The problem was that my parents live on a little pond that gets very low (or dries up) in the dry season so the wadding birds like to move onshore and hit the snack bar that was my dad's pond.

We had a thing for Butterfly Koi, they ran about $7 a pop, yeah, fish get marked up several hundred percent in the stores.

When the lawyers realized in the late 90's that taking nursing homes to court was really really profitable, well I lost all the accounts in a matter of a few months.....sigh....
      "The word genius isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein!" ... Joe Theisman

Comment

• Jonathan
        • Mar 2004

How bout some studio type of shots for a change...
        Still working on technique since I only have a single off-camera flash...

"How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
        - C

Comment

Working...