X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

RoundCube

I noted that the cPanel developers were working on getting this added a couple of times before and finally RoundCube is now available directly via cPanel's webmail on all servers.
    Last edited by AndrewT; 06-26-2008, 02:55 PM.
  • KyleC
    • Mar 2004

I just noticed this, VERY cool! I like it.

Hopefully its back for good.
    -Kyle

Comment

• ZYV
      • Sep 2005

Pretty cool, huh!

Comment

• dficken
        • Apr 2004

Is there any reason why less spam would show up in round cube versus squirrel mail?

I thought horde, roundcube and squirrel mail are all just front end interfaces.

But I have a client that says he is seeing spam in squirrel mail but not in round cube.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• AndrewT
          Administrator
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by dficken
          Is there any reason why less spam would show up in round cube versus squirrel mail?

I thought horde, roundcube and squirrel mail are all just front end interfaces.

But I have a client that says he is seeing spam in squirrel mail but not in round cube.

Any thoughts?
          You are correct. All of the webmail clients are nothing but an interface to the mail server. They do not do any spam filtering.

Comment

• porkozone
            • Dec 2004

How do you get Roundcube to be the automatic choice when you log in via example.com/webmail instead of it showing all three choices? Is that possible?

Comment

• AndrewT
              Administrator
              • Mar 2004

Below each of the three webmail choices is a link to enable auto load.

Comment

Working...