X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Klaassh
    • Mar 2004

Looking for a good gallery script

Hi All
    I am looking for suggestions for a good but simple gallery script, about the only thing I require of it is the ability to list images in a remote directories. The Gallery won't be huge, it is just a place for my users to share images for the game site I run, to use on there personal pages within it.

The remote directories are just what is already uploaded and being used (so linking would save me having 2 sets of the same thing).

Thanks in advance for reading this
    A good friend will bail you out of jail
    But your best friend will be sitting next to you,
    saying "That was awesome!"
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

What do you mean by remote directories exactly? Directories on another domain / at another host?

Comment

• Klaassh
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
      What do you mean by remote directories exactly? Directories on another domain / at another host?
      Still within dathorn but on another domain

Comment

• AndrewT
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

I've personally only used Gallery 2 which I don't believe supports what you're wanting. Perhaps some one else may have some recommendations but it really isn't typical to use a gallery like this so it may be hard to find what you're looking for.

Comment

• Klaassh
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
          I've personally only used Gallery 2 which I don't believe supports what you're wanting. Perhaps some one else may have some recommendations but it really isn't typical to use a gallery like this so it may be hard to find what you're looking for.
          I guess that would explain why I couldn't find a script that would do this. Thanks Andrew
          Will checkout Gallery, Coppermine had too many bells and whistles for my users

Comment

• Andy
            • Mar 2004

I dont know if this will do what you want but its the gallery I have decided to use and I love it. Tried many and just was not happy until i came across this.

ZenphotoCMS is a CMS for selfhosted, gallery focused websites. Our focus lies on being easy to use and having all the features there when you need them (but out
            Andy

Comment

Working...