Thread: Keep PHP4 Alive A Bit Longer?

Default Keep PHP4 Alive A Bit Longer?

Andrew,

Any chance we could extend the life of PHP4 a bit beyond your 10/20 target? Say, until the end of the month? I have some old forums that are quite a bear to modify.

Sorry, that will not be an option. This has really been a long time coming and we need to get this done so that we can begin our transitions to Apache 2.2.

BTW, I just noticed this, you mentioned 10/20. PHP 4 isn't being removed from the first set of servers until the 27th.

Thanks Andrew. I only mentioned 10/20 because that was the date in your Scheduled Maintenance email. I'll take the 27th!

I'm on cp71 btw.

That date was not included in an e-mail. The only place it was noted was in the forum thread pertaining to the announcement for your server here:

http://forums.dathorn.com/showthread.php?t=3402

However, PHP 4 will be completely removed from all of our servers since it is no longer being updated. This removal will be announced at a later date and will occur no earlier than 10/20/08.
    Removal of PHP 4 from your server has not been scheduled at this time. Per that thread you will receive a separate announcement once this is scheduled.

Thread Information