Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

Dathorn 6.5 year review

I just wanted to post, that I posted a review of Dathorn over @ WHT, viewable here. It's been 6.5 years, & I'm still here & still lovin' it!
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Approximately how long does it take you to make a sandwich? To ease your suffering, I will make sure that all of your tickets are responded to after this period of time has expired

On a more serious note, thank you very much. Reviews like this are what keeps us happy!

Comment

• ChrisTech
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
      Approximately how long does it take you to make a sandwich? To ease your suffering, I will make sure that all of your tickets are responded to after this period of time has expired

On a more serious note, thank you very much. Reviews like this are what keeps us happy!
      I realized the other day on WHT after viewing some other reviews, I don't think I've ever posted an actual review of dathorn. As for the sandwich, apparently much too long!

As another note, I host all but two of my websites here. One is a high bandwidth site that does over 5 TB of traffic a month (hosted @ FDC for over 7 years now for good reason) the other is a site me and a friend are working on an online / browser based game. And I really don't want out scripts to affect the server here. It's hosted on a (really crappy) vps somewhere. Don't even remember who its with, other than they gave more ram than other providers, and that site gets wonky after a few edits to the script...lol!

Comment

• Yaroslav
        • Mar 2004

Added my comment there I think I'm here since 2002, lovin' it!

Comment

• ChrisTech
          • Mar 2004

Still here, still enjoying some of the undoubtly BEST service you can recieve from a webhost!

Comment

• Yaroslav
            • Mar 2004

What he said!

We should get some sort of Seniority Award once we hit 10 years.

Comment

• ZYV
              • Sep 2005

Seniority award sounds good to me

Comment

• ChrisTech
                • Mar 2004

A little 10 year badge next to our names on the forums would be nice! VB.org has some hacks that will do this...

Comment

• gerald
                  • Mar 2004

Been here since 2/1/03 (I'm pretty sure)...

Gotta admit that I recently looked around to see if there was anything better because I was going to add a few more sites. Nope. Not even close. I so rarely have any trouble, or browse the forum, that I have to look up my password before I can log in. Happy that I found Dathorn and hope to stay till I kick the bucket...

Comment

Working...