Using 3rd party Exchage(?) Servers to sync emails and calendars...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • truth
    • Mar 2004

Using 3rd party Exchage(?) Servers to sync emails and calendars...

Hello all,

One of our customer wants to use exchange server to be able to sync all their emails with personolised folders and calendars with their blackberry devices and it is required to have push email feature... I was searching 3rd party services for that but could not understand how it is done and which service to chose for this.

I will be glad if someone experienced with this would reccommned a 3rd part company and let us know how it is done with our servers here. I mean how to direct customer emails to that 3rd partry service...

Regards,
    Timur
    Last edited by truth; 11-12-2010, 11:33 AM.
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

To accomplish this you would simply need to change the domain's MX records via cPanel or WHM to point to the 3rd party's Exchange server. The service provider will give you the MX records to use. As far as recommendations are concerned, I've had no experience with any of these providers so I'm unable to give you any. Perhaps someone else will chime in with a recommendation.

Comment

• truth
      • Mar 2004

Thank you Andrew, I will check that MX records, when I find a 3rd party service.

Regards

Comment

Working...