Customers to be moved to new hosting (sell/Give)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

Customers to be moved to new hosting (sell/Give)

Due to my job, and newer rules at work, I cannot support some of my business based customers who are using my hosting for their email/webhosting needs. Was looking to see possible alternatives for their hosting needs.

About the customers, they are located in the St. Louis, Mo Metro area. (both on IL and MO sides of the river). Most are good with email support, but some like phone support. I'd like to help keep them on Dathorn's services, as most are accustom to the awesome uptime/service we all see & enjoy here.

All are on yearly billing, but there is no discount for it. Currently all the billing comes up due durring April - May of the year.

Guess looking to see if they are worth "selling" or just trying to help them move to a new host.

I just want to make sure I get them to a host who can take care of their needs that I can't do while I'm at work and have no access to help them with their issues during that time.
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

Guess no responses from this community. =(

Anyone have any suggestions to which big brand to ship them off to?

Comment

• powvex
      • Mar 2004

sent pm, but no reply yet. are you still interested?

Comment

• ChrisTech
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by powvex
        sent pm, but no reply yet. are you still interested?
        weird, my inbox shows 1 notification, but there is nothing new in my inbox. take my userid and add at gmail dot com to the end & shoot me an email.

Comment

Working...