X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shazer7
    • Apr 2004

Business Contingency Plan

Hello Good day,

I have been using dathorn services for about five or so years now. Most of the sites are my personal and a few client sites. I am very happy with dathorn

I am in the process of finally getting my web design business going. I really want to keep and grow my business with dathorn, but would like to know what kind of business contingency plan is in place for if something was to happen to Andrew?
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Rest assured that such a plan is continually being worked on. I'm not going to get into specifics here but there are other people that work behind the scenes, many of you have even worked with them in tickets. I'm also working on hiring another senior admin to handle more of the day-to-day sever related tasks which can take up quite a bit of time. Obviously it wouldn't be the same without me (right? ) but it has been planned for and everyone here is capable of handling it.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm just a bit of a control freak so you'll always see me around here making sure things run smoothly.

Comment

• Grunfeld
      • Mar 2004

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm just a bit of a control freak so you'll always see me around here making sure things run smoothly.[/QUOTE]

NOPE never noticed nor, would of ever guessed that ....
      Other people I know that do web related things.you hear the stories..good heavens... I feel sorry for them for about a minute then the line ... wait for it .. "oh my new host promises me nothing like that would happen.... here at xyz our unlimited everything to everyone package is the best in the industry...." I reply talk to me in 6 months and see what you think.......

Andrew = amazing....
      Cheers,

Gary
      (This space for rent)

Comment

Working...