Software for managing multiple WHM/cpanels?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loyalrogue
    • Apr 2004

Software for managing multiple WHM/cpanels?

I'm searching for any management software that would allow me to easily manage multiple WHM and cpanel accounts on multiple servers.
    Does anyone use any script or program that does this?
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

I just ended up creating a webpage on my domain, protected via .htaccess with links to each whm account and listed the userid so I can access them on the fly (away from home or even at home). I need to further update this to include a list under each account of what domains are hosted there to save more time for me.

But thats my simple solution. I have 3 accounts here, 2 are listed on the same server (over time one server was mirgrated into one (74)).

If you find something, I'd be highly interested in it!
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

• russellg
      • Mar 2006

I use Azz Cardfiles Version4.

Register it from the software after it is installed...around $30.00
      They will also allow you to install it from the software on a 2 or 8 gig Flash Drive to carry around to different locations and sync them to keep everything current.
      Keep everything in one file and use the folders to separate everything
      In one folder you can keep each domains information and username/passwords in different cards.
      Just type a domain in the Filter and it will bring up that name. use the Url as a link and use Ctrl + click to go to each WHM or Cpanel
      such as http://tupelofhc.com/cpanel or

Username disxxxx
      Whm Password | !mypassword.
      Another tool that is essential is ClipCache Pro

ClipCache Pro is an easy to use and powerful clipboard extender and a whole lot more! It monitors clipboard activity and aids not only in the management of saved clips, but in cleaning up and modifying those clips in many, many useful ways. Now you can copy and store clips from emails or webpages and remove the annoying ">>>>" marks or huge gaps and spaces left when copying from webpages constructed with webtables.

Whenever you use the standard Windows clipboard to cut and paste, only one item may be placed onto the clipboard at a time. Thus, copying an object to the clipboard deletes the clipboard's previous content.

However, with ClipCache Pro installed on your system, this powerful utility sits quietly in the system tray, monitoring all clipboard activity. ClipCache Pro automatically saves clipboard content so that the clips may then be retrieved minutes, hours or weeks later. Clips can be organized into folders. Text clips can be edited on the spot using any of the many handy cleanup functions available. There are no limits on the number of clips ClipCache Pro can store and organize for the user, other than the usual disk space and memory requirements. The links in this are also clickable

Comment

Working...