X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitesByRob
    • Apr 2004

Multiple Copies of Same Inbound Email On One Account

OK, this might be a really elementary question:

A client has two domains, each with a with POP account. She recently changed her Outlook settings for both accounts to leave the mail on the server for 2 days so that it could be simultaneously accessed on her smartphone.

The problem?

This has been working fine for about a week. This morning, suddenly AND ON ONLY ONE DOMAIN, she began receiving multiple copies of inbound messages. I also have a POP account on this domain and have not seen this problem, so I suspect it is related to the Outlook setting above.

The question is - why is this only happening with the one domain when the other, with the same Outlook leave-on-server setting is enabled?
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

A lot of times when we see users getting multiple copies of the same emails it is quota related and is usually specific to past emails. Now that she is storing some email on the server I would double check that both the domain and email account are allocated sufficient disk space.

Comment

• SitesByRob
      • Apr 2004

Thanks Andrew. I'll try that. I asked her if it is still happening but she said no. So maybe it was a space issue.

Comment

Working...