Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tegeril
    • Feb 2006

A decade?

So I just went into the billing manager and it has data back to Sept. 2003 though I recall that billing has changed during my tenure as a customer. So maybe it really has been a full decade.

I certainly don't utilize all the features available to me, but what I can say is that there has been nothing I can report over these past years that ever left me with a negative impression of Dathorn. Support is fantastic, the offering is solid, and it's truly hosting that I don't ever need to worry about, and that's a big thing in my mind when it comes to shared hosting.

Thanks for the years of great service, Andrew.
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Thank YOU and good memory! We did migrate billing systems fairly early on and the history could not be transferred over. September 2003 would be the oldest data on record in our current billing system as that's when we switched over. Without looking at past paperwork I can't even remember the name of the 3rd party billing service we used initially. It's hard to believe that we've hit the 10 year mark. Certainly not because it didn't seem possible; it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago when it all began. Oh how time flies!

Comment

Working...