Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scampisi
    • Aug 2006

Honest Dathorn opinion

I've been in tech work since the 8088 came out in the early 80's and did mini's before that. I can't recall dealing with a company that has so consistently provided GREAT service. I have had myriad problems with people doing amazingly brainless things with their domains and email addresses that have caused me consternation on a regular basis and EVERY TIME I have had to turn in a trouble ticket to fix some problem that has been created I have been met with a speedy reply. The downtime has been negligible and I couldn't be happier with the way Dathorn operates. Even when we create a major problem, the tech's at dathorn are immediately familiar with what needs to be done to correct the situation and they respond so quickly. I get an email each time they respond to my request on one of my tickets, but honestly, they are so efficient that It's easier for me to just leave the ticket open on my browser because of the quick response. I had a customer create a major problem this week and I would have spent two days going through the steps to get everything cleared. Dathorn handled so much of the tech side that I still had time to deal with the lady who "knocked her server off of a ledge when she was unplugging her MP3 player." Yes, that is my life. Thanks dathorn for everything you do . . . now, can you fix a server with TWO physically damaged mirrored drives. ugh.
Working...