• Pedja
    • Mar 2004

Any news?

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

You can see the cPanel tier versions here:

cPanel 66 has only reached the "Current" tier at this point. I suspect it may be pushed to "Release" within the next week or two. Any estimates provided here are nothing more than guesses. As you can see from their change log, they've already worked through quite a few issues with version 66 already.

Comment

• Pedja
        • Mar 2004

Any news? Monday is set as Day-D for SSL. Cpanel66 is in stable tier.

Comment

• AndrewT
          Administrator
          • Mar 2004

cPanel 66 has only been in "Stable" for a week. We're still doing testing at this time. This is a pretty large upgrade since we've remained at version 60 until our issues could be addressed, which just so happened to be in 66. Servers will likely be upgraded in stages, possibly beginning by the end of the week or early next week.

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

We have begun updating live client servers and expect to have them all updated by Thursday unless we run into any issues. Pedja, I believe your server was updated last night.

AutoSSL is not enabled by default. You will need to create a new feature list via your WHM with it enabled, edit your packages to use the new feature list where needed and then allow for the daily cron to run and install the SSL certificates. The cron runs during the late night / early morning hours (US Central) and differs per server.

Comment

• Pedja
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndrewT
              We have begun updating live client servers and expect to have them all updated by Thursday unless we run into any issues. Pedja, I believe your server was updated last night.
              Excellent! Thanks!
              Last edited by Pedja; 10-01-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• mIDO
                • Mar 2004

Hi Andrew,
                I've enabled AutoSSL but can't see where to activate the cron or create a new LetsEncrypt certificate.
                I've followed the documentation here:

I can't see in WHM the "Manage AutoSSL" menu item (cpanel 82)
                Best,
                Miguel

Comment

• AndrewT
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2004

You won't see any such option via WHM as that is for server administrators only.

As explained in my previous reply, you simply need to enable the functionality via a feature list, assign it to your packages where necessary, and allow up to 24 hours for the cron to run. You can go to the "SSL/TLS Status" section via each account's cPanel to see the current status.

Comment

Working...