X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePhantom
    • Sep 2004

Help on Feature Manager and AutoSSL

Hi there

I haven't had to use the feature manager in WHM before but I have been investigating SSL and now want to have AutoSSL for some of my packages. Unfortunately, after searching cpanel's documentation and these forums, I can't clarify one crucial thing before proceeding:

Assumption: It would appear that Dathorn prevent us from editing the Default and the Disabled predefined feature lists (for good reason I suspect). Because of this, I can't view it either.

If I create a new feature list, will that simply add the extra features I set in there to whatever is in the predefined Default list OR do I have to add all the features I want (including whatever would have been in the default feature list)?

If the answer is the latter then does Dathorn have a list of what is in the predefined Default list so that I don't accidentally remove a ton of features?

Thanks in advance.

Michelle
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Good questions. You are correct in that you cannot edit the default or disabled feature lists. When you do create a new feature list, only the features you select will be available. It's safe to just select all of them.

Comment

• onegoodpenguin
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by AndrewT
      Good questions. You are correct in that you cannot edit the default or disabled feature lists. When you do create a new feature list, only the features you select will be available. It's safe to just select all of them.
      Just wanted to say thank you for this discussion! I was concerned about enabling unnecessary features but I'm glad to see my question was covered.

Matt

Comment

• AndrewT
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

That's great! Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We're always happy to help via a ticket as well.

Comment

Working...