Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank Hagan
    • Mar 2004

Changing Notification Email in WHM?

How do I change my notification email address in WHM? I can't find it anywhere.

Is this something that has to be done on Dathorn's (Admin) side?
  • justme
    • Mar 2004

You might be thinking about the contact information that you set/change in CPanel.

justme

Comment

• Frank Hagan
      • Mar 2004

No, I don't think so.

I have a domain I manage. I got a notification about disk space to my new email address. When I went in and upgraded the account, I got the WHM notice to my OLD email address.

WHM sent an email to me. I can't find where it gets the email address FROM.

Comment

• justme
        • Mar 2004

Okay, I see what you're saying. You mean the email that is sent to you when you create or change an account through WHM. The notice concerning your disk space usage was the email in CPanel I was referring to.

Is the address where you received the WHM account email the same as the contact email you have listed in your Dathorn Customer Control Panel by any chance? Off hand, that is the only other contact email address that I can think of.

justme

Comment

• chrisd
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Frank Hagan
          I can't find where it gets the email address FROM.
          Mine goes to my dis-xxxx account mailbox - maybe you have a forwarder in there?

fwiw, I've had to pop mine since two server moves ago as the dis login skin is broken.

Comment

Working...