Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    • Mar 2004

Anyone having email problems on CP08

I am wondering if anyone on CP08 is having an email problems. I can send emails, but can recieve them.

This started last tuesday. I had a site at another hsot, and moved it over to my dathorn account. DNS replicated, everything was working. A few days went by and website is working, ans still noticed no emails. Last night I got a chance to sit down in from of PC and do some troubleshooting. Until last night i still had not recieved any emails. Tried everything to fix i was unable to. I deleted/created the account again in WHM. Created and email address and tried to send/recieve email with my ISP email address. Now its all working. Setup my site again, setup Spam Assasin again. Did some more email tests, all was still working.

Check email this morning, no new emails. Waited a little longer, still no emails. (Strange!)

I send a couple of emails to my account, from home & work email, and got nothing. I tried to send email from my dathorn account to my home & work, and got them. Now I am puzzled. I can not think what else to check

Anyone have any ideas, please let me know
    Andy
  • Frank Hagan
    • Mar 2004

Outlook Express has been reporting to me that my domain on Cpanel08 does "not conform to POP-3 protocol" when I try to check it for mail. I'm on a dial up connection when I check the email, so I suspected it was a lousy dial up connection. I'll snoop around a bit more tonight.

Comment

• DomainDog
      • Mar 2004

I'm on 08, and I find the installed SquirrelMail script keeps crashing. TechSupport fixed it two or three times, but accessing from within CPanel continues to melt down (once was a space allocation issue- my fault).

Access from outside seems to be ok, so I gave up the battle for now......
      ** Custom Graphics **
      ** FLASH Animations **
      ** Specialty Domains **
      ** Website Design **

Comment

• Frank Hagan
        • Mar 2004

All is fine with my connection now too ... Outlook Express connects and checks email fine now.

I suspect mine was simply the dial up connection ... its lousy.

Comment

• Andy
          • Mar 2004

Well, so far its appears to be OK, but I had remove my account twice. Both times I had SA (spam assassin turned on). This time I have not turned it on yet, and debating to. I may try it again to see what happens.
          Andy

Comment

Working...