Why is Andrew so inflexible ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ian
    • Mar 2004

Wanted to add my two cents. People like to bitch and complain about everything, but when it comes down to it, dathorn so far for me has been fantastic. Sure you need to know what your doing, but you shouldn't be trying to run a site if you don't, pay someone to run it for you and you will see it costs a lot more than these hosting plans. I was with another service where I was constantly emailing support. My email isn't working, my site is slow, php stopped working, images arn't loading, my site is down, but my email is up, or vice versa, or the main hosts site was down with bounced emails from support. They were very nice to me all the time, but nice didn't cut it when my email wasn't working.

None of this crap happens here, you get rock solid service, and I have never needed support yet because everything just works.

If things always stay like this I will be here a long time, and I think many others will. Who cares if they won't hold your hand, I need service.
    www.ianhoar.com - A place to geek out

Comment

• earthandspace.info
      • Jul 2004

Re: Suspended Accounts

I would reckon that many accounts get suspended due to overuse of crontabs and ranaway scripts. One time I got suspended on another service and simply moved my site that evening. Never knew why because no one ever called me or told me why.
      Alpha Centauri's Universe

Exploring our universe from Earth to the most distant of galaxies!

Comment

• -Oz-
        • Mar 2004

Yes, the key is to remember this is a shared environment, one site cannot be allowed to take down a whole server with other clients.
        Dan Blomberg

Comment

Working...