X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buddha
    • Mar 2004

I'm having nothing but problems!

To Whom it may concern:

I'm having nothing but problems here at Dathorn. First off I can't remember my own Customer Control Panel password. I always have to look it up on those rare occusion I need it. I don't use it enough to memerize it. I can't remember my account name either. Maybe I'm getting old?

Then at other hosts, I knew everyone but here at Dathorn I'm lonely! Never get to talk to the support people and the only one I know by name is Andrew. He's nice but I get the feeling he's too busy to talk. He's always upgrading things and making sure everything works right. Boy wish I was that busy.

What's really bad though is the effect on my client I'm hosting here at Dathorn. My client use to call me up yelling and screaming "the blankty blank blank server is down! What the blankty blank you going to do about it!" My client doesn't even call me anymore! Last time I talked to him he said "blankty AOL was blanked up and wouldn't let him get to the site." I said I would submit a trouble ticket but he said he already called AOL!? He misunderstood me but I figured why argue.

I just need to face facts - everything is perfect here a Dathorn. Well except of course my life sucks and I'm totally useless! But that's not Dathorn's problem. Wish it was then I could submit a trouble ticket! Oh boy the good old days.

Sincerely yours,
    Buddha AKA useless
    Last edited by Buddha; 08-10-2004, 04:06 PM.
    "Whatcha mean I shouldn't be rude to my clients?! If you want polite then there will be a substantial fee increase." - Buddha
  • Jonathan
    • Mar 2004

Man you are SOOOO right !!!!
    Man I'm sure I can even blame my computer screwing up on DIS!

Oh yea and I don't even know my own password
    I have to consult a deep hidden encrpyted file to check!

Man the horrors of Dathorn!
    "How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
    - C

Comment

• samsam
      • Mar 2004

What a funny thread

But true.

I also have to carefully make sure I write down my Dathorn customer login details, since I hardly ever get to use them to submit a trouble ticket or anything else!

Since I hardly use them, they are easy to forget :-)

Very good stuff.

Comment

• Backup Bob
        • May 2004

Trouble-Free Service

I know what you mean. I have had been with Dathorn since around April 2003 (CP17) and I am very satisfied with the service.

Web hosting can be complex and each hosting company has its own ways of operating. Thus, it is inevitable that you will have some questions right after you sign up. I certainly did and they were all answered promptly and patiently.

Today I had a minor glitch, a very minor glitch. At 2148 EDT I opened a trouble ticket and Josh B responded within minutes. Within less than 20 minutes he has escalated the trouble for further investigation. This was a minor issue but it received immediate attention.

This is the first incident I have had to report in many months and one of only a very few incidents in 18 months of service. The up-time has been quite good and I have not had any complaints from the people who are hosting with me. Given the nature of this business this is absolutely amazing.

Am I a satisfied customer? No. I am an absolutely delighted customer!
        Last edited by Backup Bob; 08-30-2004, 10:35 PM. Reason: Minor change.
        A very satisfied customer since 06/02/03. Dathorn rocks!

Comment

• Jonathan
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Backup Bob
          Am I a satisfied customer? No.
          Completely right! I am not satsified!!!
          But I am a happy/content/delighted customer
          "How can someone be so distracted yet so focused?"
          - C

Comment

Working...