Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisTech
    • Mar 2004

Auto Invoice Solution?

Anyone know of any programs that are good for auto-invoicing? I just want to be able to send people an email with their info and what they owe on their billing date (I use monthly and quarterly payments). Most of them send in payments via paypal, and a couple by check.

I don't need to bill them by CC, just send out the invoice.

Id like to find a cheap or free way of doing this, as I dont make much more than I spend (I think its like $5 right now) but it covers my cost for my hosting, which is good.

If I ever make some profit, I will switch over to orchard's billing program (online) which looks really nice.
    Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!
  • Andy
    • Mar 2004

I would suggest

Free:
    phpcoin.com
    nixt.org

Paid:
    clientexec.com
    whmautopilot.com (i think)
    Andy

Comment

• ChrisTech
      • Mar 2004

I ended up with clientexec, which Im gettin pissed at. I saw they let you pay via paypal, and thought great, sweet, awesome. But guess what? Its not a subscription payment, you have to log in, once a month to paypal, and pay them. Aggravating, since I thought it would be a nice subscription service, not some hassel each month.
      Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

• Andy
        • Mar 2004

Hey Chris

I use CE as well, and I think paypal subscription will be added soon. Its been asked by a few ppl.
        Andy

Comment

• joemama
          • Jun 2004

You could use a free one like phpcoin and just make your own subscription buttons....I'm not familiar with client exec but couldn't you just add a subscription button to it as well?

Comment

Working...