X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

9/15/04 - cpanel21 upgrade

cpanel21 is tentatively scheduled for an upgrade to our new systems on 9/15/04. I will reply to this thread as soon as possible if the date changes. There will be no changes required by the customers for this move to take place, everything will be taken care of on our end and no IP addresses will change. This is a basic upgrade just as previous servers have gone through.
  • AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

The transfer process has now begun, about 2 hours earlier than was scheduled but we wanted to get this started as soon as possible. Due to the hardware problems that exist on this server we may very well encounter a few problems along the way and this upgrade process may take longer than the previous ones have. I will update this thread throughout the day to note the progress of this.

Comment

• AndrewT
      Administrator
      • Mar 2004

The transfer process is coming along rather well with no problems so far, it is just going slowly as I expected as right now it is about 35% complete.

Comment

• AndrewT
        Administrator
        • Mar 2004

Currently the process is about 55% complete.

Comment

• AndrewT
          Administrator
          • Mar 2004

The transfer process is now nearly 80% complete. Assuming no problems arise we should have all accounts transfer by sometime in the morning and have the new server up and swapped in by sometime in the afternoon. I will update this thread before we take the old server offline to make the swap.

Comment

• AndrewT
            Administrator
            • Mar 2004

The entire transfer progress is now complete. Within the next several hours we will be taking both the new and old cpanel21 servers to connect some additional hard drives and actually replace the old cpanel21 server with the new one. There may be an hour or so of downtime during this process.

Comment

• AndrewT
              Administrator
              • Mar 2004

This process is just now finishing up and should be done within the next hour or so. We're just finalizing some system changes and make sure all of the IP addresses got switched over and re-assigned properly.

Comment

• AndrewT
                Administrator
                • Mar 2004

Everything has now been completed and should be working just fine. SSL certificates will have to be re-installed for those domains that had them. If you continue to have any other troubles please submit a trouble ticket.

Comment

Working...