X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superfly
    • Mar 2004

email forwarding

Hi,

I got about 20 e-mail accounts on a certan domains, lets call it domain.net.

Can I forward all these e-mails to domain2.net without having to set up a forwarder for each domain (20 forwarders)?
  • Dan
    • Mar 2004

if you want all (read all email for domain) of them going to one address then just setup the default address for domain1 to be an address @ domain2 and do not configure any email inboxes @ domain1.

if you want mail to be routed from email1@domain1.com to email1@domain2.com then you must configure forwarders for each address. remember if you create an inbox for email1@domain1.com and then create a forwarder for it that BOTH addresses will get a copy of the email. if you do not want this then do not create the inbox on domain1, just the forwarder.

Comment

• brett
      • Mar 2004

Bummer. I was hoping that this was possible, but evidently it's a cpanel limitation. When I had a local guy hosting my stuff, he had me setup with multiple domains with one set of forwards all responding to each domain name without duplication of forwards... (if that makes sense)

I guess we'll have to wait for cpanel to step up and make this possible, or some guru to update this post stating how it's possible...

Thx

Comment

Working...