X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonfen
    • Feb 2006

Comparisons to Host Gator

Hi

I'm looking for a reseller plan right away, and I am torn between Dathorn and HostGator. To me the offerings look similar, but Dathorn is almost half the price for what you get.

HostGator's specs: http://www.hostgator.com/resellers.shtml

Can someone please tell me, from their experience, why (features, service, etc.) I should choose Dathorn over the other? I'd like to save money, but want to know that I am getting same or better service/features.

Thanks
    Jonfen
  • Grunfeld
    • Mar 2004

TOP NOTCH SERVICE
    ALMOST ZERO DOWNTIME

Many others but those two are tops in my list I would pay double for Dathorn and I have been here for a couple of years and I don't worry about issues as it's sweet here ...
    Cheers,

Gary
    (This space for rent)

Comment

• ChrisTech
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Grunfeld
      TOP NOTCH SERVICE
      ALMOST ZERO DOWNTIME

Many others but those two are tops in my list I would pay double for Dathorn and I have been here for a couple of years and I don't worry about issues as it's sweet here ...
      Ditto that...2 years 11 months and counting. (oh, and I'm just slightly biased towards Dathorn)
      Hosting at Dathorn since March 2003!

My Interwebs speed on Charter Cable!

Comment

• -Oz-
        • Mar 2004

much better support here and much higher reliability. Oh yeah, its A LOT faster than host gator. Of course host gator offers more bandwidth i think.
        Dan Blomberg

Comment

• Jonfen
          • Feb 2006

thanks

thanks for the comments. I've signed up, and I'm looking forward to all the goodness.

See you in the forums.

Jonfen

Comment

Working...