Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fcm
    • Oct 2005

Spam box problems

I enabled the spam box in one of my domains to allow the users some kind of reprieve from the onslaught of spam that comes through.

The problem is, that no one, even me, can log in to the spam box. Our server was recently migrated (from 48 to 69, I think). I was able to log in once before this happened. I have tried on behalf of several different users using the regular webmail login with /spam at the end, and their usual passwords. This doesn't open the spam box... and they are full and causing problems. I can't figure out how to administratively alter this either...

I have read every thread I can find dealing with this, but no one else seems to have this problem.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide.

• AndrewT
    Administrator
    • Mar 2004

Login to webmail with the e-mail account's username and password (don't add /spam or anything like that). Once logged in go to Squirrelmail and you will want to subscribe to the spam folder. It should then show up as an option in the left menu with the other folders.

If you continue to have problems submit a ticket with the e-mail address and password and we can take a look.

Comment

Working...